The Perfect Dough Recipe for Croissants
I have been looking for the perfect dough recipe for croissants for a long time. I have tried many recipes, but none of them have been quite right. I wanted a recipe that would give me the perfect croissants every time, with a light, flaky texture and a golden-brown crust. After much trial and error, I have finally found the perfect recipe.
This recipe is easy to follow and produces delicious croissants every time. The key to success is to use the right ingredients and to follow the instructions carefully. The dough needs to be chilled for several hours before it is rolled out and shaped into croissants. This allows the gluten to develop, which gives the croissants their light, flaky texture.
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
• 1/2 cup warm water
• 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
• 1/2 cup warm milk
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Add the warm water and mix until a soft dough forms.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
4. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
5. Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
6. Roll the dough out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
7. Spread the butter cubes over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
8. Fold the dough in thirds, like a letter, and roll it out again into a rectangle.
9. Fold the dough in thirds again and roll it out one more time.
10. Cut the dough into triangles and shape each triangle into a croissant.
11. Place the croissants on a greased baking sheet and let rise for 30 minutes.
12. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
13. Brush the croissants with the warm milk and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Q: How long should I let the dough rise?
A: The dough should rise for 1 hour before it is punched down and rolled out. It should also rise for 30 minutes after it is shaped into croissants.
Q: How do I know when the croissants are done baking?
A: The croissants are done when they are golden brown and the edges are crisp. You can also insert a toothpick into the center of a croissant to check if it is done. If the toothpick comes out clean, the croissants are done.
Сахара вообще нету а дрожж немного много получилось но без вкусный извините 😢
Wtf is “to leaven”?? 😂😂😂 you mean “leave it” ??
Muito bom. Parabéns 😀
astea sunt cornulete
Honestly, those look underbaked. I am absolutely going to try this method (thanks much for sharing!) but I think I'll leave them in a little longer!
yummy thangs for shereing dooh
Not the perfect croissant dough… good for home but not for perfect. But good try, best of luck.
Das sind keine Croissants.
Es tut mir leid
Odporúčam všetkým tento výborný recept na jemnučké croissanty 👍 Ďakujem
Looks undercooked in the middle
Mine didn't work
Delícia vou fazer
I'm sorry to tell you can you use measurements using spoon/tsp not in grams?
Вы же повторили давно уже видела
Super gledao sam na yt zlatina kuhinja fantastican
Superbe 🌹 🌹 🌹 recette à faire merci beaucoup
Nice recipe but can't follow the ingredients
Divno,a gdje ide kondezovano mljeko.Lijep pozdrav.
Очень вкусно получилось, первый раз готовила,все получилось ❤️ спасибо большое за прекрасный рецепт♥️
Eso no esta cocinado en su interior
Work well done
Apakah bisa disimpan di freezer sebelum di baking?
Bạn ơi , bánh can dày quá .. . Cán dày quá dễ… càng mỏng càng khó
New subscriber watching from Leyte I like it thanks for sharing
So delicious recipe thanks 👍🌼🎁
ما شاء الله تسلم يديك يا حبيبتي اتمنى انك تنوريني
Nagyon jó ❤❤
Mto bom continue a madar vidios tem nos ajudado mto
Dios bendiga tu corazon y tus manos, guao marabilloso..me gusto mucho que voy a preparar como lo indicas..gracias..con cariño…mmay tengo 68 años y gracias.😗😘😍🤗👍👍💖💕💔💝💚💚💚
❤❤❤I love bread and cake and would like to learn from you, I'll have to take a closer look at your channel soon.🙂 But "man doesn't live by bread alone"! Who doesn't know this saying? I'll offer you a completely different bread in return! My Bread is Spiritual Food “World's Largest Bible Exhibition” (general education). 👌 A very nice video from you, thank you very much! 🌺👍20.007 (007James Bond 😃)