DIY Cute Gift Idea: Awkward Twerking
Gifting is a great way to show someone you care. But sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect gift. If you’re looking for something unique and fun, why not try a DIY gift idea? This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide to creating a cute and quirky gift idea: awkward twerking.
What You’ll Need
To make this gift, you’ll need the following materials:
– A pair of scissors
– A piece of felt
– A needle and thread
– A piece of ribbon
– A pair of googly eyes
– A piece of cardboard
– A marker
1. Cut the felt into a rectangle that is about 8 inches long and 4 inches wide.
2. Fold the felt in half and sew the two sides together.
3. Cut a piece of ribbon that is about 4 inches long and tie it around the middle of the felt.
4. Glue the googly eyes onto the felt.
5. Cut a piece of cardboard into a rectangle that is about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide.
6. Draw a face on the cardboard with the marker.
7. Glue the felt onto the cardboard.
8. Cut a piece of ribbon that is about 8 inches long and tie it around the neck of the twerking figure.
And there you have it! Your awkward twerking figure is complete.
Tips and Tricks
– If you’re having trouble sewing the felt together, try using a hot glue gun instead.
– If you don’t have googly eyes, you can use buttons or beads instead.
– You can also use different colors of felt and ribbon to make your twerking figure more colorful.
– If you’re feeling creative, you can add other decorations to your twerking figure, such as pom-poms or sequins.
Q: What type of felt should I use?
A: Any type of felt will work, but it’s best to use a thicker felt so that it’s easier to sew.
Q: How long should the ribbon be?
A: The ribbon should be about 4 inches long for the middle of the felt and 8 inches long for the neck of the twerking figure.
Q: Can I use other materials instead of googly eyes?
A: Yes, you can use buttons or beads instead of googly eyes.